TM DUST VEGETABLE ROLLUPS
- 3 x (100 g) zucchini
- 4 carrots
- 1 cup tomato / basil pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil + additional full leaves
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Dust spice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F
- In a large pot bring water to a boil.
- Slice 18 1/4' thick slices zucchini.
- Use a vegetable peeler shave 36 carrot strips lengthwise.
- Add zucchini to boiling water cook until soft and then drain. Let cool and pat dry.
- Spread sauce in baking dish.
- In a bowl combine shredded cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup basil, Parmesan cheese, egg, Dust spice and pepper.
- Top each zucchini with two carrot slices, spread with cheese mixture leaving 1.5" border from one end.
- Roll up like a jelly-roll style
- Transfer to baking dish, filling sides up and touching each other.
- Bake until hot and bubbly about 25 minutes.
- Broil until golden brown about 3 min.
- Garnish with Basil leaves.