- 3-4 pounds chicken wings, tips removed; drumettes and flats separated
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided + 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp TM SASSY
Prepare the grill: Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 400°F-450°F) by turning on all the burners for direct-heat grilling. Brush the preheated grill grate with cooking oil to prevent sticking by wiping it down with a folded paper towel that's been soaked in vegetable oil.
Grill the wings: Toss the wings in the olive oil and the TM SASSY. Grill the chicken wings with the lid closed for about 8 minutes per side, rearranging them on the grill accordingly if you notice that some wings are cooking faster than others. Grilled wings are ready when the meat is no longer pink at the bone and the temperature in the thickest part registers at least 165°F. Remove from the grill and transfer to a large bowl.
Make the wing sauce: Heat a small pot or saucepan over medium heat. Add the butter and melt. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the smoked paprika, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese. Stir together to combine and remove from heat.
Coat the wings: Pour half of the garlic Parmesan wing sauce onto the grilled wings. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese onto the wings and toss to combine. Pour the other half of the wing sauce in a small bowl or ramekin to serve as a dipping sauce.
Serve: Top the wings with chopped cilantro and remaining shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve with the reserved garlic Parmesan sauce and enjoy.
Easy... Easy.. So Easy.. Cook your eggs your way and add TM Sassy as your flavoring.. It is so yummy!!
Sassy Potato Skins
- 6 Small to medium russet baking potatoes
- Extra virgin Olive Oil ( EVOO)
- TM SASSY
- 4 Strips of bacon
- 1 Cup graded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Scrub potatoes and poke with a fork and rub with some EVOO. Cook at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cook bacon , crumble and set aside.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out insides leaving about 1/4 inch of potato
- Rub skins with EVOO and sprinkle with TM SASSY. Place in a roaster ( Not a cookie sheet as it will warp) 10 minutes on each side
- Arrange the potato skin side down and sprinkle with bacon, cheese
- Return to a broil for an additional 2 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, green onions and tiny sprinkle of TM Sassy. They will be hot so please place skins on a serving plate using tongs. Serve Immediately :)
Sassy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Pecans, and Cranberries
- 12oz brussels sprouts ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Sassy
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Slice all brussels sprouts in half
- In a medium bowl combine halved brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and sassy. Toss to combine
- Place the brussels sprouts on the baking sheet cut side down
- Roast in the oven at 400 F for about 25 minutes. During the last 5 - 10 minutes of roasting, turn them over for even browning. The cut sides should be partially charred but not blackened
- Well the brussels sprouts are roasting in the oven cook the four pieces of bacon and slice into small pieces
- Toast the pecans in the oven by placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until they get darker in color
- For best results - soak cranberries in boiling water for 10 minutes to rehydrate them
- In a large bowl combine the roasted brussels sprouts, warm chopped bacon, toasted pecans and cranberries. Toss everything together
- The olive oil from the Brussels sprouts and fats from bacon should be enough to coat the ingredients.
- If desired add 1 tablespoon olive oil to mix with the salad (optional)
If you want to add a sauce for a little bit of zing try a drizzle of balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze!
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 1lb italian sausage (mild, medium or hot)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2-4 minced garlic cloves (season with your heart)
- 1 cup white onion
- 28oz canned diced tomatoes
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 10oz cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning (season with your heart)
- 1 tablespoon Sassy (season with your heart)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat a large stockpot over medium heat, and add the olive oil to the pot
- Cook the Italian sausage for approximately 5 minutes and then add the chopped onion.
- Saute the onion and sausage for approximately 5 minutes or until meat is cooked and onion is tender
- Add the minced garlic and seasonings and cook for 1 minute
- Stir in the chicken broth and canned tomatoes
- Simmer the ingredients on low for at minimum 10 minutes
- Add the tortellini, baby spinach, shredded parmesan and whipping cream
- Continue cooking for a minimum of 5 minutes or until tortellini floats to the top and the spinach is wilted
- Serve and garnish with fresh parm/ fresh basil and a sprinkle of sassy