TM ELIXER ROASTED POTATO SALAD
- Red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Medium onion, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon TM ELIXER
- Sprinkle of paprika and parsley for garnish
- Place the potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° until golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally, 25-30 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add onion, eggs, bacon, mayonnaise, TM ELIXER. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- If desired, sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
SHEET PAN SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES WITH RICE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 garlic cloves)
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium-size red pepper, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cups sliced red onion
- 1/4 tsp. TM ELIXER
- Lemon, cut into quarters
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Parlsey garnish
- Preheat broiler with rack about 6 inches from the heat
- Stir together olive oil, garlic, TM ELIXER shrimp and mushrooms in 2 separate bowls. Combine zucchini and yellow squash, and onion in a third bowl. Toss each with one-third of oil mixture.
- Heat a rimmed baking sheet in the oven, 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, pepper, onion, and lemon (flesh side up) to hot baking sheet, and bake until squash begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, and bake until mushrooms are draining well, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp; bake until shrimp are cooked through and zucchini is tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Squeeze juice from roasted lemon over vegetables; stir to combine.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Divide rice, shrimp, and vegetables among 4 plates. Garnish with parsley.